Tiny 20 Foot Off-Grid Shipping Container Home

Tiny 20 Foot Off-Grid Shipping Container Home

Brenda Kelly from iqcontainerhomes has been dreaming of living in a shipping container home since she was 13, and she has been modelling and creating designs for shipping container homes for as long as she can remember!
Her new home was made from a single 20 foot shipping container home and due to its size it doesn’t require any building permission or council consent.
20 Foot Off-Grid Tiny Shipping Container Home
© Hayden Spurdle
Brenda’s Response:
In answer to your question, I thoroughly researched prior to embarking on my first container home so I’m not sure there’s anything I wish I knew that I didn’t. However, this was a non-consented model.
If I was building a larger home that requires council consent and I wish I knew more about the application process for a building permit!
Hope that helps!

No comments

Post a Comment