Taj Malodge Shipping Container Home

Taj Malodge Shipping Container Home

Larry Wade from seacontainercabin, built his shipping container home back in 2010 and in total the home cost around $35,000 USD to build. Larry used two 40 foot shipping containers to make his new home and it features solar panels on the roof which are used to provide electric and heat water.
Taj Malodge Shipping Container House
Larry’s Response:
Everything about building out a container was new to me and there wasn’t any useful info that I could find, so for me I really can’t think of anything that stands out from the rest. I can say that the one thing that I wished I had not done was buy my containers without seeing them- I took the company’s word that they would be in good shape. They were beat all to heck.
The good thing was that most of the really dinted places would end up being cut out of the containers anyway. And I wished I had known that it doesn’t cost that much more for a One-Trip container and they are like brand new.

1 comment

  1. Here's how to cut your electric bill up to 75%:

    Want to know how to easily produce all of the renewable energy you could ever want right at home?

    And you’ll be able to make your home completely immune from power failures, blackouts, and energy grid failures
    so even if everyone else in your area (or even the whole country) loses power - you won’t.

    VISIT THIS SITE: DIY HOME ENERGY

    ReplyDelete